If you are interested in knowing the joy of being a builder of LICF then you can deepen your commitment to God and Church through the Membership Module. The Membership Module is the class required to become a member and consists of four parts.
1. A 30 minute introduction to what it means to become a member of Long Island Community Fellowship.
2. You will meet with Pastor Gale Jones to discuss what is means to be a disciple
3. Prospective members learn about Church Polity and review the history of LICF and our vision for the future
4. This meeting serves as a final discussion of the Membership Covenant. As a sign of their commitment to LICF new members sign the Membership Covenant
A covenant is a solemn agreement between the members of Long Island community Fellowship and is made before God. Individuals who become members enter into a covenant with the other members of LICF to do the following:
1. Protect the Unity Of the Church
- by acting in love towards other members
- by refusing to gossip
- by following the Church leaders
2. Share the Responsibility of the Church
- by praying for its growth
- by inviting the un-churched to attend
- by warmly welcoming those who visit
3. Serve the Ministry of the Church
- by discovering my gifts and talents
- by being equipped to serve by my pastor
- by developing a servants heart
4. Support the Testimony of the Church
- by attending faithfully
- by living a godly life
- by giving regularly
Members are received at our Worship Service following the completion of the Membership Module and acceptance by the church body.
Fill out the form below for more information or call the church office.
Acts 20:28 28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.